Welcome to Project 52 - a personal photo blog containing a photo a week for an entire year. I may even share more if I'm feeling spunky. Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 7

My mom and granny came down for a visit the weekend before/of week 7. Its always so nice to visit with them. I hate living nearly 3 hours away. On Saturday I had a photo shoot of my friends kiddos. Here are some of my personal favorite from that session...which I need to finish up editing! The twins are 1. Time sure flies. It seems like yesterday they were born.




And some more personal shots from week 7. For Valentine's Day, hubby came home with roses for me.


The weather has been spectacular the past week. Oh spring, please come and stay! Its been so nice getting outside and letting O romp. We both need it!



And lastly, a sweet little birds nest we found in one of our bushes out back. Its amazing how they make these tiny/delicate things. In case you didn't know...I love to photograph birds. Our bird feeder has been getting a lot of action! Its getting to be good bird picture weather. Man I feel old saying that. ;)

1 comment: