Welcome to Project 52 - a personal photo blog containing a photo a week for an entire year. I may even share more if I'm feeling spunky. Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 6

I got a new lens, the Canon 85mm 1.8, in week 6 and was trying it out heavily!
This photo is one that I entered into a clickinmoms photo challenge themed "red"...I got one of the runner-ups, which thrilled me!


I also was playing around with the new lens for this super silly collage of my sweet boy. He was hamming it up with his 3D movie glasses on. I love these of him. He makes the funniest faces.


Chris also took Owen to his first live basketball game in week 6...Vanderbilt vs. Alabama. Owen came home saying, "The Vanderbilts winning makes me sad." He was for "The Reds." Here are some shots of the two of them before their big night out...which I could really get used to. I went with a girlfriend and got a mani and pedi that night, picked up takeout, and watched my shows without interruption. It was devine.


I can see some season tickets to something in their future. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment