Welcome to Project 52 - a personal photo blog containing a photo a week for an entire year. I may even share more if I'm feeling spunky. Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 5

Oh dear. I'm so behind. I'm doing worse with my Project 52 than I did with my Project 365!

Much has happened since my last post. In week 5 my hubby's sweet grandfather passed away. Edwin lived to the age of 95, was married to his sweet bride for 70.5 years, and was a wonderful man. During week 5 we traveled east to go be with family and attend the funeral. It was a wonderful tribute to a great man. He will be missed.

Please excuse my crappy photo from week 5. Looking back I didn't take many pics that week. This photo is the only kind of football I like...its a brownie bite football shaped dessert that we had at our house for Super Bowl. I'm so glad to see football gone for a while...it is my least favorite sport!

No comments:

Post a Comment