Welcome to Project 52 - a personal photo blog containing a photo a week for an entire year. I may even share more if I'm feeling spunky. Enjoy!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 4


Pops came for a visit last week and Owen was so excited to see him. He actually fell asleep in his lap on Friday afternoon. It was so precious that you know I had to grab my camera. :)

What a week we had last week. We ended up in the ER at Vanderbilt Childrens Hospital last Sunday night. Owen's fever spiked to an all-time high of 104.7! That was enough to scare the crap out of his dad and I so we took him in. As it turns out he was fighting a virus and an ear infection. A few days, many does of motrin, and an antibiotic later he was back to his romping, stomping self. Thank goodness! Aside from that, Week 4 was pretty low key. He missed one day of school - why do I pay for this again? - and we got a little more snow last week. It melted off to a gorgeous weekend. The little heat wave makes me sooo long for Spring. I booked our vacation last week as well. Hubs and I, along with some friends, are going to Destin for an adult only vacation at the end of April. We are both really excited. We haven't had a beach trip with just the two of us since little man came along, so we are definitely due. Owen is still doing great with his potty training. There's still the occasional accident, but I think we are there. Other than that, I don't have much news. I'm wanting to - if I can muster up the will power - paint a few rooms in our house this week. I just really don't feel like doing it, but its not going to magically just be done. ha! I'll let you know next week if I decided to or not. Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love images of grandparents and little ones. This one is beautiful!

    I'm glad to hear that your little guy is feeling better Fevers can definitely be scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started to follow your blog. This is beautiful capture, timeless. I've had similar scares myself when my daughter would not wake up due to a very high temperature.

    I'm doing a Project 52 too and looking forward to seeing how your year works out.

    Si

    ReplyDelete