Welcome to Project 52 - a personal photo blog containing a photo a week for an entire year. I may even share more if I'm feeling spunky. Enjoy!

Monday, January 3, 2011

What's it about?

Hey there blog followers! So what's this project all about? Its easy. A photo a week for an entire year. Last year I undertook the larger goal of Project 365. You can find that blog here. I'm very proud of myself for completing it. Although I did miss several days throughout the year, I still consider it a completed goal. I can't wait to make it into a book that I'm sure to cherish everyday.

I hope you enjoy Project 52 and will follow me throughout the year. Most of my pics will be family oriented, and probably the object of my affection, sweet Owen. Stay tuned...week 1 will be coming soon.

Good luck to all my fellow Project 365/52/12's. Happy New Year!
xoxo,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment