Welcome to Project 52 - a personal photo blog containing a photo a week for an entire year. I may even share more if I'm feeling spunky. Enjoy!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Week 2

We woke to a winter wonderland here in middle Tennessee this morning. Owens friend Drewbie came over for the day and stayed with us...needless to say I'm worn out! Thank goodness my hubby decided to stay home today as well. The boys finally crashed, both sitting up, on the couch mid afternoon. I followed not long after. This morning we took them out to play in the snow and burn off some energy. This weeks pic is of a neighbors tree covered with snow.
I'm going to have to throw in a few more of the snow buddies playing today.



D had a few face plants!



It was nice to be able to get outside and shoot for a change! Here's another favorite from the day.

Its so funny how Owen thinks that when snow is coming, Christmas is coming. :) Now that Christmas has passed and we've had a good snow under out belt, I'm about ready for spring and warmer weather. I've had my fill of cold now...especially when school gets canceled!

Its been a pretty low key week since my last post. Owen has been doing great with his potty training the past week. Last Thursday we had a breakthrough and he has been doing great ever since. He's had a few accidents, as to be expected, but overall I'm so proud of him! Who knew poop in a toilet could be so exciting. So much so that it was cause to celebrate with a new soccer ball and night out to Chick fil-A!

I teamed up with another photographer last Sunday for the first out of three rounds of photos for a Church directory. It was a great learning experience. I've got a few things I need to change for next week, but in general I think it went pretty well!

In other exciting news I used my Christmas money (plus some) to buy some new sheets, a coverlet, new curtains, some blinds and some towels for our bathroom. You know you're getting old when you use your Christmas money to buy those sort of things...and get excited about it! My friend helped me rearrange our bedroom for the first time in years. With that said, I'm going to take my tired bones up to my new sheets for the night. Have a great week!

xoxo-
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Love the snow pics! That face plant is priceless, and the cardinal is such a great pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snow face! And the cardinal is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete