Welcome to Project 52 - a personal photo blog containing a photo a week for an entire year. I may even share more if I'm feeling spunky. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Week 1


Hello 2011! After doing a project 365 last year, it feels really strange not to be shooting & blogging almost every day. Its as if I'm doing something wrong, although it is sort of a welcomed break.

We are finally back to the grind and getting into the swing of things after a long Christmas break. Hubby went back to work yesterday, Owen went back to school today for the first time in about 3 weeks, and momma had some much needed alone time. Whew boy I was ready for a break! It always fly by so quickly. By the time I cleaned up around here and worked on a photo order it was time to shower and go pick up wild man. We then went to Kroger where he somehow managed to pee out of his pull-up onto the 12-pack of Diet Dr. Pepper he was sitting on. Always a holiday, lemme tell ya! One of my resolutions is to get this boy potty trained....clearly its going well.

This weeks picture is of Owen, of course. Man I really wish I had a macro lens...perhaps a rental is in my future. I wish I could get all over those lashes of his, instead I was backing up until I could grab focus. Its funny how this wasn't initially the photo I was going for. I was sticking hats on his head trying to get a shot of him with the door light as he sat on his trike, then I wanted to get a curl from his head, but I ended up with this after remembering some recent shots I've seen that I really liked. I especially love this in black and white. Maybe I'll add an extra challenge to this project and attempt all black and white images. Maybe not. I'll decide next week. :) Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment